Tuesday 12 August 2014

Hajimemashite~


How does one start their first blog post? I don't really know but I'll start off with introducing myself:
I'm Umi, well actually I'm not, I don't want to reveal my real identity tbh so I'm gonna keep it at that and add the fact that I'm currently 15 which is not a lie. 
Manga and anime are of great importance in my life and I honestly don't want to know what kind of creature I would be right now if I hadn't started watching anime. 
Starting a blog is always risky since I always end up regretting it, but oh well why not.
I've been wanting to start a blog for a while now, you know to write anime and manga reviews and rant over anime boys. 
I'll make some top ten manga, recommendations and anime lists too just for the heck of it. 
I honestly have no idea how to get people to read my blog because I don't feel like putting it on twitter or facebook because I know I'm gonna regret that later on, and even if no one is gonna read it, I'll keep posting because I just think it's fun.
I know I'm acting secretive and all but I'm honestly - and I swear this on Hiroshi Kamiya - not a 50 year old pervert who reviews hentai for a living. It is up to you to believe me now.
Alrighty this'll be my first post and I know it's short but I'll try making it longer next time. I have yet to figure out how to make my blog look a bit cuter too hehe. 

Umi is counting on you, yoroshiku onegaishimasu ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

No comments:

Post a Comment